Saturday, December 28, 2013

I AM DONE WITH YOUR EXCUSES!

I’m done!I am done listening to people make excuses!I am so sick of people blaming the economy for their own short comings.I am so tired of people claiming they don’t have enough time to accomplish something.I am so fed up with people attributing the success of the world’s most successful people to pure luck.”People just aren’t spending money like they used to and they are really holding to their wallets!”Oh, really?That’s why trillions of dollars change hands every single day?”I just don’t have the time.” Oh, you don’t?Yet you have the time to play video games and watch every episode of The Walking Dead religiously?Explain that one to me Mr. I don’t have the time. Bottom line, I’m done with it!

http://perfectbusiness.co/i-am-done-with-your-excuses/

No comments:

Post a Comment