Sunday, August 31, 2014

365 (Consecutive) Days of Walt Disney World Resort Magic | Finest Orlando Travel Deals


365 (Consecutive) Days of Walt Disney World Resort Magic|Finest Orlando Getaway Deals. Courtesy of Disney Parks Blog site. When one of my Downtown Disney partners informed me about Brent Dodge, an Annual Passholder who saw the four Walt Disney World Theme Parks every day for 365 consecutive days, I could not think it. While I enjoy the Parks, simply the idea of checking out every day while working full-time has me exhausted! I wished to discover out more, so I spoke with Brent myself to learn why he did it. First things first, he admitted that he hadnt actually gone through the turnstiles (or, in our new era of MyMagic+.
http://bestorlandovacationpackages.com/blog/2014/08/365-consecutive-days-of-walt-disney-world-resort-magic/

No comments:

Post a Comment